html

https://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=5383589609323438103&action=editWidget§ionId=crosscol&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML2

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Chukar Rama

Spent this morning watching some dogs run in the GSPCI fun event called the Chukar Rama. Had a good time and saw some pretty good dogs along with met some good people. I wish I could have stayed a little longer and filmed all the contestants but my boys were anxious to get on the hill so I had to go. It's almost 14 minutes long. When I left, the last guy, Luke Smith with Huck was leading with three birds in a very short time. A few pictures of some of the dog contestants and the leader of the pack Pat O'Kief.






2 comments:

Larry said...

Nice video! You are getting very good at this!

Tuckers Chukars said...

Thanks Larry. It's another fun reason to be outdoors.