html

https://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=5383589609323438103&action=editWidget§ionId=crosscol&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML2

Friday, September 2, 2011

Miles with Riles

I've had a couple friends who are over sea and asked me to keep them posted on the chukar hunting. Hopefully, this blog will help keep them excited to get back to the states and some great bird hunting. Barb suggested I call this hunting year "Miles with Riles".
With Dakota's hips giving out, I have retired him to milder hunts on flatter land. I might even take a few quail trips for his thirteenth season. Quail aren't my bird of choice, but Dakota deserves to be kept active as long as he can.
My 88 pound GSP, Riley will be the solo star on our chukar hunts. I hope my weekly hunting blogs will keep you guys entertained while you guys are keeping us safe.

No comments: