html

https://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=5383589609323438103&action=editWidget§ionId=crosscol&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML2

Friday, December 27, 2019

Good December

We've been having a fairly mild December making the hills more accessible for both hunter and birds. Of course the chukars are much wilder now but luckily with good dog work, I sometimes get to those far away points.
Boy, how I love hunting behind these two.
                                                                                                                                                                           Grady really puts on the miles (averages about 24 miles per hunt) but has become a great bird finder.
He also loves the retrieve.



And sometimes I do my part.




2 comments:

Cale C said...

Its always a pleasure to log onto your blog and see a new post! Thank you for all of your time, efforts and willingness to share.

Quick question: It appears Grady is wearing boots in the video? What type? Are you applying any vet wrap prior to putting them on? Are you using any duct tape?

Tuckers Chukars said...

Cale, sorry I can't help you with boots for the pups. Grady isn't wearing any and I've been very fortunate and my boys have never used any. I live in an area where we can hike three times a week on some pretty rough terrain all year round keeping their feet pretty tough.

Thank you for the kind compliments.