html

https://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=5383589609323438103&action=editWidget§ionId=crosscol&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML2

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pictures

I had a request from a reader as to if he could send pictures through the comment portion? I guess my blogger doesn't allow it and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get it to change. So if anyone would like to show off their success, lack of, dog or other wise try sending them to my email at szurgot@frontiernet.net and hopefully I'll be able to add you pictures in some form. Tailgate pictures are very welcome. I like showing people how many more hunters out there are having as good of a time as I am. I'm going to start by showing these two pictures of Brian Dirks 13 month old pup, Tigger, in action. Hope you don't mind Brian but they're too good not to show.
Chukars watch out, there's another top dog in town.

No comments: