html

https://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=5383589609323438103&action=editWidget§ionId=crosscol&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML2

Monday, November 9, 2009

tucker at 14


Tucker's almost 14 now but he hasn't lost his heart yet.
Whenever he sees the gun come out he's ready to go. I just have to be smart enough to take him on short hunts and he's happy with that. A good point and maybe a retrieve a week makes him perfectly happy. The rest of the time he patrols the area making sure the quail know he still has his stuff. He also enjoys sitting by my side enjoying the fire. A simple pet on the head let's him know he's still part of the team.
I sometimes see him dreaming and I hope his dreams are about how the two of us took care of each other when we were on the mountain. I know I quite often reminisce about those times.

No comments: